Tax Law Services
Sanjaya is a member of EY Law LLP. Sanjaya’s practice covers a wide range of taxation matters, including domestic and international tax planning, advising on mergers and acquisitions, and tax dispute resolution.
Prior to joining EY Law LLP, Sanjaya articled with a national law firm in Toronto and practiced tax at a regional tax law boutique in Edmonton. Prior to attending law school, Sanjaya practiced tax at EY in Calgary.
- Bar Admission (Alberta), 2012
- Bar Admission (Ontario), 2011
- Juris Doctor (Queen’s University), 2010
- Qualified as a Chartered Accountant (2007)
- Bachelor of Commerce (University of Alberta), 2003
Cases & Publications
- Otteson v. The Queen,  TCC 250
- Klemen v. The Queen,  TCC 244
- G&J Muirhead V. The Queen,  TCC 49
- "SCC Ruling may Suggest PSB Risks to Partners" (2014) vol.4, no. 4, Canadian Tax Focus, 7-8