Tax Law Services
Daniel is a senior associate at EY Law LLP and is a member of the Tax Law Services group, focusing on international tax services. He advises clients on a variety of matters in the international context including acquisitions and dispositions, financing and corporate reorganizations.
Prior to joining EY Law LLP, Daniel practiced tax law at a national tax law boutique and a large international law firm.
- Member, Law Society of Alberta, 2014
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia, 2010
- Member, Law Society of Upper Canada, 2009
- LL.B., University of Western Ontario, 2008
- B.A., Applied Economics, with distinction, Queen’s University, 2005
- CICA In-depth Tax Course, Parts I and II.
- Presenter on corporate tax topics at various information sessions.
- Contributor to several articles published by the Canadian Tax Foundation.
- Assisted with lecturing on international tax planning for Western Law School’s January term
- Canadian Petroleum Tax Society
- Calgary Bar Association
- Canadian Tax Foundation