Viktoria is an associate with EY Law LLP and a member of EY’s People Advisory Services group. Viktoria’s practice focuses on advising Canadian and international clients on tax issues relating to employee compensation and benefits, including in connection with transactions and restructuring.
Prior to joining EY Law LLP, Viktoria was a pension and benefits lawyer at an international human capital consulting firm in Toronto and articled with a leading management-side labour and employment law firm in Toronto.
- Admitted to Ontario Bar, 2011
- JD (University of Toronto), 2010
- BA (Hons), University of Toronto, 2006
- Member, Canadian Tax Foundation
- Member, Ontario Bar Association (Pension and Benefits Group)
- Member, Canadian Bar Association