Stephanie Jean is an associate lawyer of EY Law LLP and a member of the Tax Law Services group. Stephanie’s practice focuses primarily on income and sales tax litigation, representing clients in disputes before tax authorities and courts of law.
Prior to joining EY Law LLP, Stephanie was an associate lawyer in a law firm on the South Shore of Montreal, where she practiced in tax and corporate law.
Stephanie has experience in litigation and tax. She completed her articling in civil and family law where she represented a variety of clients before the Superior court, the Court of Québec and administrative tribunals. Stephanie then oriented her career in tax, in particular in advising and representing corporate clients and individuals in litigation and voluntary disclosures with the Canada Revenue Agency and Revenu Québec.
- Master of Law, Taxation Option, HEC Montreal, 2013
- Called to the Quebec Bar, 2012
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Montreal, 2009
- Member, Canadian Tax Foundation
- Member, Association de planification fiscale et financière
- Member, Young Bar of Montreal