Stéphanie Brouillard is an associate at EY Law LLP and is a member of the Tax Law Services group. Stéphanie provides a wide range of resolution services at the audit, appeals and litigation stages of tax disputes. Dealing primarily with income tax and indirect tax disputes, Stéphanie also advises clients on voluntary disclosure matters and drafts legal opinions in various areas of tax law.
Prior to joining EY Law LLP as an articling student in 2018, Stéphanie Brouillard graduated from University of Sherbrooke and has completed two cooperative internships with EY in the People Tax Advisory department and she has worked in the Private Client Tax Services practice for two years.
- Called to the Quebec Bar, 2018
- MBA, University of Sherbrooke, 2016
- LL.B, University of Sherbrooke, 2016
- Member, Quebec Bar
- Member, Canadian Tax Foundation
- Committee of Young Practitioners, Association de planification fiscale et financière
- Member of the Committee of the Flash fiscal publication
- Member, Association de planification fiscale et financière
- Member, Association des MBA du Québec
- Member, Jeune Chambre de Commerce de Montréal