Siwei is an associate with EY Law LLP and a member of our Tax Law Services group, focusing on transaction tax. Siwei’s practice focuses on advising clients on corporate tax planning structures in the context of acquisitions and dispositions, financing, and corporate reorganizations.
Prior to joining EY Law LLP, Siwei articled with a large national law firm in Calgary, focusing on tax law. Her experience includes a broad exposure to corporate transactions, corporate tax, international tax, and tax controversy matters.
- Law Society of Alberta, 2016
- Juris Doctor, University of Alberta, 2015
- Bachelor of Science, Psychology, University of Alberta, 2012
- Member, Canadian Tax Foundation
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Calgary Bar Association