Remi-Julien is an associate lawyer of EY Law LLP in Montreal. Remi-Julien’s practice focuses primarily on indirect tax, providing both advisory and tax controversy services.
Prior to joining EY Law LLP, Remi-Julien worked as lawyer in law firm specialised in cross-border estate and tax planning for high net worth individuals. Also, he acquired experiences in civil and commercial litigation. Remi-Julien is currently completing an LL.M. in taxation law as part of the joint program offered by the University of Montreal and HEC Montreal. Remi-Julien is a member of the Quebec Bar, the Canadian Tax Foundation and the Association de planification fiscale et financière.
- Called to the Quebec Bar, 2014
- Post-graduate diploma in Tax, HEC Montréal, 2017 (D.E.S.S. Tax)
- LL.B., University of Sherbrooke, 2013
- Member, Quebec Bar
- Member, Young Bar Association of Montreal
- Member, Association de planification fiscale et financière
- Member, Canadian Tax Foundation