Rachel is a senior associate lawyer at EY Law LLP and a member of the Tax Law Services group, with over 15 years of experience in transfer pricing controversy and planning.
Prior to joining EY Law LLP, Rachel was a senior manager with EY.
- Called to Quebec Bar, 1998
- Graduate diploma in business administration, École des Hautes Études Commerciales, 1997
- LL.B., Université Laval, 1994
- B.A., University of Ottawa, 1989
- Rachel provides services to multinationals in various industries, including manufacturing, transportation, automotive, pharmaceutical and natural resources.
- She provides a wide range of transfer pricing controversy services — including audit defense, preparation and negotiation of advance pricing arrangements, competent authority assistance requests and notices of objection — to Canadian, US and international corporate clients. She also provides documentation, planning and implementation services, including supply chain, intellectual property migration and intercompany service arrangements.
Rachel is a frequent speaker on transfer pricing topics and related matters.
- Member, Canadian Tax Foundation
- Member, Association de planification fiscale et financière