Priscila is an associate lawyer with EY Law LLP and a member of the International Tax and Transaction Services group. Priscila’s practice is primarily focused on the Canadian taxation of cross-border transactions. Priscila advises Canadian and multinational clients on domestic and international corporate taxation matters. This includes planning and implementation of acquisition and financing structures, corporate reorganizations, divestitures and other business transactions.
Prior to joining EY Law LLP, Priscila practiced in Canadian and international tax at another public accounting firm in Toronto.
- Called to the Bar of British Columbia (2019) and Ontario (2016)
- Master of Law, Taxation, Osgoode Hall Law School (2019)
- Juris Doctor, University of Saskatchewan (2015)
- Bachelor of Arts, Economics, University of Calgary (2010)
- CPA In Depth Tax Course, Parts I and II.
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Tax Foundation