Philippe-Antoine is a senior associate of EY Law LLP. He is a member of the Tax Law Services group, focusing on international tax, including providing tax consulting services on international transactions, including investments inbound into Canada and outbound from Canada, as well as restructuring of foreign affiliates’ operations. He practiced international taxation on the EY Canadian Tax Desk in New York in 2012.
Prior to joining EY Law LLP, Philippe-Antoine practiced corporate, mining and International taxation at EY for four years. He previously practiced tax law in a tax boutique and a leading Canadian law firm.
- Called to the Quebec Bar, 2004
- D.E.S.S. in Taxation (Sherbooke), 2006
- Bachelor of Civil Law (Ottawa), 2002, cum laude
- Bachelor of Industrial Relationship (Laval), 1999
- Participated to the update of several annual editions of the brochure “Guide to Tax Research and Writing”, published by EY.
- Participated to the first edition of the brochure “Guide to Mining Tax”, published by EY.
- “Nouveautés à Surveiller en Fiscalité Internationale”, Congrès 2010, APFF
- “Remise de dettes: Ce qu’il faut savoir sur l’article 80 L.I.R.”, Colloque des Entreprises en Difficultés, 2009, APFF
- “La Déductibilité des Intérêts”, Congrès 2007, APFF
- “Déductibilité des Honoraires Professionnels et des Frais de Transactions”, Congrès 2006, APFF
- “Jurisprudence Administrative Récente“, Congrès 2005, APFF
- Member, Canadian Tax Foundation
- Member, Association de Planification Fiscale et Financière
- Director, Les Petits Frères