Associate, Tax Litigation
Lisa is an associate of EY Law LLP and a member of the Tax Law Services group. Her practice focuses primarily on tax litigation and resolving disputes with the Canada Revenue Agency and the Ontario Ministry of Finance. Lisa is bilingual, representing her clients in both English and French.
Lisa has appeared before the Federal Court of Appeal.
Prior to joining EY Law LLP, Lisa was a clerk for the Justices of the Tax Court of Canada. Lisa completed her articles with a law firm affiliated with a Big Four accounting firm. During law school Lisa interned with the Tax Services Branch of the Department of Justice. As well, she won numerous awards, including the Tax Executive Institute Award for highest marks in tax.
- Law Society of Upper Canada (2015)
- Juris Doctor (J.D.), Cum Laude, (University of Ottawa) (2014)
- Bachelors of Commerce, major in Finance (Dalhousie University) (2011)
Completed CPA In-Depth Tax Course (Part I).
- Member, Canadian Tax Foundation
- Member, Ontario Bar Association