Jasmine Jolin is an associate of EY Law LLP in Montreal. Jasmine’s practice focuses primarily on indirect tax, providing both advisory and tax controversy services.
Before joining EY Law LLP, Jasmine worked as an associate in a boutique firm specializing in litigation between shareholders and in class actions. She completed a Masters in Tax Law (LL.M.), as part of the joint program given by the Faculty of Law of Université de Montréal and by HEC Montréal.
- Masters in Tax Law (LL.M.), Université de Montréal/HEC Montréal (2019)
- Called to the Quebec Bar (2016)
- Bachelor in Law (international focus)(LL.B.), Université de Montréal
- Member, Canadian Tax Foundation
- Member, Association de planification fiscal et financière
- Member, Quebec Bar
- Member, Young Bar of Montreal