Daniel is an associate lawyer of EY Law LLP in Montreal and a member of the Transaction Tax practice within EY Canada. Daniel’s practice focuses primarily on advising on corporate tax planning structures in the context of acquisitions and dispositions, financing, and corporate reorganizations.
Prior to joining EY Law LLP, Daniel worked as an articling student in a law firm specializing in cross-border estate and tax planning for high net worth individuals. Daniel is a member of the Ontario Law Society, the Canadian Tax Foundation and the International Fiscal Association.
- Called to the Ontario Bar, 2018
- LLM in Tax Law, Osgoode Hall of York University-2019
- LL.B., University of Sherbrooke, 2016
- JD., University of Sherbrooke, 2016
- B.A. Concordia University, 2013
- Member, Ontario Law Society
- Member, International Fiscal Association
- Member, Canadian Tax Foundation