Bryce is an associate with EY Law LLP and a member of EY’s People Advisory Services group. Bryce’s practice focuses on advising Canadian and international clients on tax issues relating to employee compensation and benefits, including in connection with transactions and restructuring.
Prior to joining EY Law LLP, Bryce articled with the tax law group at another professional services firm.
- Admitted to Ontario Bar, 2017
- JD, University of Western Ontario, 2016
- BComm (Hons), Carleton University, 2012
- Member, Ontario Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association