Bardia is an associate lawyer with EY Law LLP. He is also a member of the International Tax practice at Ernst & Young LLP. He regularly provides tax consulting services to Canadian and foreign multinationals in respect of international transactions, including investments inbound into Canada and outbound from Canada, restructuring of foreign affiliates’ operations, structured financing as well as mergers and acquisitions (M&A).
Prior to joining EY Law LLP and the International Tax practice of Ernst & Young LLP, Bardia practiced in Canadian and international tax at another leading professional services firm (Big Four) in Montreal while he gained experience assisting on cross-border and M&A transactions, corporate reorganization and financing structures.
- Master in Taxation (M.Tax), University of Sherbrooke (2017)
- Called to the Quebec Bar (2014)
- Diploma in French and European Law, University of Paris II Panthéon- Assas (2012)
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B), University of Sherbrooke (2012)
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering (B.Eng), Polytechnic School of Montreal (2009)
- DEC, Pure and Applied Science, College Jean-de-Brébeuf (2004)
- Member, Canadian Tax Foundation
- Member, Association de planification fiscale et financière
- Member, International Fiscal Association
- Board member, Iran-Canada Business Council (National Chapter and Quebec Chapter)